Crypt of the NecroDancer AMPLIFIED released
If you think that your life is void of dungeon crawling games that run to the rhythm of a constant music beat, then Crypt of the NecroDancer is here to fill it up yet again with another DLC that adds a whole lot more content to an already really fun roguelike indie game.
Enter AMPLIFIED, where Nocturna makes her appearance and asks for your help to be guided through the beating dungeons of Crypt of the NecroDancer!
It is available on Steam and as detailed there, it adds:
- A whole new zone full of nefarious new enemies!
- A powerful new protagonist: Nocturna!
- New weapons, armor, and other loot
- Four new playable characters in total, and four new gameplay modes!
- Pet-like “familiars” that stay by your side and help you fight!
- All new story cutscenes and boss battles!
- Over 40 new tracks have been added to the soundtrack, including vocals from Mega Ran as “FortissiMole”!
- A completely new playable OST remix created by OverClocked ReMix
- Additional DLC remixes from FamilyJules, A_Rival, Girlfriend Records, and Virt!