The new Humble Bundle wants YOU to be a developer!
It’s time for indie fans to be indie developers with the latest bundle from Humble Bundle that provides a huge package with goodies from GameMaker.
The GameMaker Bundle has provided the pro version of the engine with many source codes from games, as well modules for variety of formats mostly for iOS and Android devices. Also with this bundle you get games that were created with the use of this engine for Steam and Android. If you subscribe to Humble’s newsletter you will also get free DRM copies of Extreme Burger Defense, Freeway Mutant, and 10 Second Ninja X.
This bundle supports Doctors Without Borders.
Pay what you want and unlock:
- GameMaker: Studio Pro
- Uncanny Valley
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!
- Extreme Burger Defense Source Code
- Freeway Mutant Source Code
- Shep Hard + Source Code
- Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! + Source Code
Pay more than the average of $7.27 (about €6.52) to also unlock:
- GameMaker: HTML5 Module
- Galactic Missile Defense + Source Code
- Uncanny Valley Source Code
- Ink Source Code
- 10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition Source Code
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! Source Code
Pay more than the average of $15 (about €13.45) to also unlock:
- GameMaker: Android Module
- GameMaker: iOS Module
- GameMaker: Windows UWP Module
- Flop Rocket + Source Code
- Solstice Source Code
- Home Source Code
This bundle also includes the following coupon: 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers and -40% off for 10 Second Ninja X on Humble Store.
.The The Humble GameMaker Bundle ends in September 20.