W3 Studios announced that the Kickstarter campaign for Abatron will launch on August 30.
W3 Studios is an American based independent game studio founded in the beginning of 2013. In conjuction with several talented developers, they are producing their first indie game, titled Abatron. Abatron is a game that combines first person shooter and real time strategy elements and provides to the player a galactic warfare experience with alien races in single player or multi online battles for up to 8 players, in modes like free-for-all, team deathmatch and cooperative modes. Abatron is being developed in Unreal Engine 4.
The company gives the players the chance to participate in the alpha version if they subscribe in the game’s newsletter or if they buy the title from the official website. The Abatron Champion Edition costs 24.99$ and includes:
- Council Recognition in game credits
- Get early access to play and provide feedback to help shape the game
- Gain private access to our Development trello boards
- Get a Digital Soundtrack of the game
- A Virtual Hug from the team