Great news for the fans of The Adventure Pals – A Story of Love because the game is now 100% funded on Kickstarter.
The game has collected 21.903£, with a goal of 21.450£ and there is only a day left before the campaign ends. The game will release early 2017 on PC, Mac and Linux and you can have a sneak peek yourself at it by trying out the free demo that the company has released.
The Adventure Pals is an epic adventure platformer fueled by imagination. Enter a gorgeous & hilarious world in a game about friendship, exploration & riding giraffes. Inspired by such titles as Adventure Time, Castle Crashers, Zelda 2 & Banjo Kazooie.
Take on the role of a young adventurer as you travel the land and battle monsters-a-plenty in an epic quest to stop the evil Mr B who has kidnapped your Papa and is hell-bent on turning him into a delicious hot dog. But fear not, for you are not alone; you have the help of your best friends, Sparkles the giraffe and your pet rock!
According to Massive Monster the game has a lot of features such as:
- Explore 5 different areas each of which has 25 levels, a boss, towns, mini games, shops & other quite interesting things!
- Local 2 player Co – Operative play.
- 10+ hours of gameplay.
- Hundreds of traps and enemies.
- Immersive Story with animated cutscenes with hilarities guaranteed.
- Adventures, Quests and crazy townsfolk.
- Giraffe filled good times with happy smiles and family friendly giggles.
- 1080p 60fps.
- Gamepad support.
- Warning: Will make you hungry for hot dogs (sorry veggies).