Tavern Keeper: A fantasy tavern simulator
Hobbits, Orcs, magical creatures and lots of drinks are coming from Greenheart Games (the studio behind Game Dev Tycoon) with their upcoming game Tavern Keeper.
Tavern Keeper is a simulation game where players are able to manage their own tavern. Building, bartering, cooking and cleaning are many of the actions players need to take to develop a successful business in this fantasy world. The current status of this game is on alpha version and the studio has plans to release the game on PC in 2018.
These are the features you can see in the game:
- Build and run your own unique fantasy tavern.
- Hire, organize and manage your staff and keep them cheerful and efficient.
- Serve a wide variety of eccentric characters, from human peasants to orc nobility.
- Balance merchant supply, patron demand and larder stocks with a truly medieval storage system.
- Keep patrons satisfied with food, drink, services and entertainment as you build your reputation.
- Expand your kitchen to craft ever more exotic dishes.
- Optimize production workflows to stay a step ahead of the growing crowds.
- Plan carefully, spend your money wisely and keep an eye out for chaotic events that could drive you out of business.