Overgrowth is now available on Steam Early Access
After many years of development, Wolfire has released Overgrowth on Steam Early Access.
The game costs 27.99€ and it comes with a 27% discount until January 24. Overgrowth is a third-person 3D action game that allows you to leap and climb through sprawling levels as a ninja rabbit and engage in intricate and brutal combat with a variety of weapons and enemies. It is still very much in development, so while the mechanics and features are mostly in place, players mostly experiment with the easy-to-use modding tools, and fighting in the arena.
According to Wolfire’s official blog the Early Access version of the game includes:
- The fully re-imagined Lugaru campaign story mode, in the Phoenix engine.
- Local multiplayer if you have a keyboard mouse and a controller, or 2 controllers.
- All future Betas, and early access to new gameplay and content when it is available.
- Access to the Secret Preorder Forum.
- Easier access to mods using SUMLauncher application.