Alter Army is in Greenlight
From magical India the studio Vague Pixels presents Alter Army, an old school alien extermination game.
Alter Army is made by school students from India, is currently on Steam Greenlight and needs your vote for a future release on Steam.
According to Vague Pixels the most notable features are:
- Choose one of the four playable characters, each having distinct playing style, to suit your style!
- Slay the dumbass monsters and defeat the bombass Giagantic Bosses using different tactics!
- A Grading system which awards you to explore different ways to kill the monsters!
- A Survival mode with Procedurally generated rooms to hone your skills!
- 10 different areas with distinct biomes to clear!
- An offline multiplayer mode to Butcher down the monsters with your friends!
The company also notes that the game will not include online co-op during release, but they will try to implement it in the future.